Jason M DeBiasi
Network Administrator / Webmaster / Graphic Designer
Larry j Abballe
Information Technology Manager
The Department of Information Technology is responsible for the leadership of city-wide administrative information support and network services. The department is comprised of, Information Services,
Internet Services, Graphic/Web design, and Help Desk Operators including microcomputer support.
Essential responsibilities of the Department:
- Provides leadership to the City for information technology services in support of administrative
and governmental concerns.
- Assists in developing city-wide strategic technology plan, with particular emphasis on administrative
systems and uses.
- Directs and manages the planning, budgeting and operations of the Information Technology Department,
including the city-wide network, supporting data, voice and video.
- Hires, trains (or directs training of), supervises, and evaluates the performance of information services
and network staff.
- Long range plan including consideration of hardware and software, human resources, facilities, etc.
- Coordinates the development and extension of administrative information technology and network
services with user departments throughout the city.
- Serves as a technical resource to departments regarding network and information technology.
- Fosters a widespread awareness of good computer ethics within the city community.
- Responsible for the sourcing, installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, operation and support
for Internet Web interface applications and systems using leading technologies.
- Assist users in the proper and efficient use of the system